Burritos all around.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After a cursory count on Google Maps, there are at least (emphasis on the "at least") 22 Chipotle restaurants within 10 miles of CUC.

We love those burritos!

Check out a more detailed map with addresses here.

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “Burritos all around.”

  1. # Blogger French for a While

    Oh my goodness, I would do anything (and I mean anything) for a Chipotle. They don't seem to have them in France! I wish I could have you mail me one.  

Post a Comment





  • CUC Main Website
  • Get Information
  • Come For A Visit
  • Apply Now
  • Capital Summer Session
  • Academic Departments
  • Class Schedules
  • Sligo SDA Church
  • CUC Center for Law & Public Policy
  • CUC Center for Metropolitan Ministries
  • Athletics at CUC
  • Music at CUC
  • Internships in DC
  • CUC Fast Facts

  • CUC Financial Aid
  • FAFSA - What Is It?
  • Info on Grants & Loans

  • Things to do in DC
  • The Smithsonian Institute
  • Monuments & Buildings
  • Historic Georgetown
  • Arts & Entertainment
  • Local Restaurant Guide
  • Local Sports Teams
  • Local Shopping



  • Previous Posts



    Powered by Blogger